3D Printing Politics will be launching in Washington, D.C. on September 17, 2014.
The event, which will take place at the JW Marriot in Washington D.C., will bring together policy makers, legal professionals, patent creators, regulatory officials, and 3D printing advocates to explore questions about the relationship between creativity, law, and 3D printing.
Speakers include Congressman Bill Foster, 11th Executive Counsel, IP Litigation, General Electric Co.; Rep. Tim Ryan, Chair of the Congressional Makers Caucus; and more. See the full list of speakers here.
The agenda, which offers a diverse array of topics relating to the political and intellectual property implications of 3D Printing, includes sessions such as:
- Economic Impact of Obama Administration Leadership
- Government Procurement, Licensing & Tech Transfer
- Intellectual Property Challenges & The Changes to Culture Driven by Bottom-Up, Peer-To-Peer, Democratized Manufacturing
- Intellectual Property Issues Through 2016
- The Growing Global 3DP IP Marketing & How Much Is At Stake
- Wall Street Meets DC.
Interested in re-imagining policy for the third industrial revolution? Join us and register now!
Get 10% OFF with discount code 3DPCH.