This position reports directly to the Marketing Director of the 3D Printing Channel.
Responsibilities for this position include:
1) Market Research. We need a continual watchful eye on the industry. Who is in? Who is entering?
2) Writing. We need original content written in 1-2 page articles describing what’s new and interesting in the 3D Printing industry.
3) A Framework. We need a list constructed on all the players in the industry, broken into categories such as manufacturers, printer manufacturers, suppliers, end users, vendors to the industry, financiers of the industry, and innovators.
4) Competitive Intelligence. There are other industry voices out there. We need to make sure we hear them, and know what they are saying.
What’s in it for you?
1) A business education second to none. You’ll see a firm being built in front of your eyes, and get to see all aspects of the business.
2) Stipends once we are funded.
3) Exceptional candidates will receive stock or stock options.
4) Consideration for full time employment; salary, bonus, benefits and equity.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.